DuThu Enterprises is established as a collection of enterprises termed as divisions and a Non-Profit making entity to plough back to the community we supply and service. We are a 100% black owned entity, 50% of which is black woman owned. We are an SMME currently operating mainly in Gauteng, and Southern areas of North West, Mpumalanga and Limpopo. However, we are ready and eager to increase our scope to national and ultimately global with the assistance of e-commerce.
- Purpose: To be a leader in the real estate, transportation, training and retail industry by providing enhanced services, relationship and profitability.
- Vision: To be the yardstick of excellence and quality in services and goods we provide; and consistently exceed the expectations of our esteemed customers.
- Mission statement: To build long term relationships with our customers and relentlessly pursue excellence in customer service through continuous improvement and contributing to empowered and sustainable communities where we operate.
- Core values: We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith. • We grow through creativity, invention and innovation. • We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning. We believe in ploughing back to our communities.
- Goals: To establish and grow every entity of the enterprise to operate globally by the period of 2020. To bridge service and goods’ gap in the industries we operate in. To grow market share, build a sustainable asset base and the investment portfolio of the enterprise. Increase the profitability of the enterprise to support the foundation. To build good reputation in every entity of the enterprise and become an evolutionary player in every industry.
DuThu Enterprise is a legal entity which hosts several business entities and a single humanitarian – philanthropic entity. At DuThu we engage in the following businesses:
- Real Estate: The activities in this business entity include Property Sale, Property Staging, Property Interior Designing and Renovations.
- Transportation: The activities in this business entity includes Shuttle Services, Cold Storage Goods Transportation, General Goods Transportation and Courier Services
- Wholesaler: The activities in this business entity include General goods Sales (Home Décor and Textiles, Electrical Appliances, Clothing Apparel, Outdoor Equipment, Auto Accessories and Parts, Alternative Energy Products and Electronics).
- Training Academy: The activities in this business entity include offering Facilitation services, SHE training and moderation services and Intel Classroom Teacher Training.
- Foundation: The activities in this humanitarian entity are focusing on Community Development Programs and Youth Empowerment through Mentoring and Coaching.